Abstract Deadline: April 25, 2022.
Abstract Policies: Two pages A4 using the template.
Abstracts must be sent by email to Philippe Lambert at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Session 1- June 29, 2022- Rochechouart impact: Dedicated to basic Research, and to “Restitution” initiatives (public awareness, outreach, education, training, citizen science, etc… topics of session 3 excluded) related to the Rochechouart impact structure including distal effects.
- Session 2- June 30, 2022– Other Terrestrial impacts: Dedicated to basic Research, and to “Restitution” initiatives (public awareness, outreach, education, training, citizen science, etc… topics of session 3 excluded) related to terrestrial impact structures at large and distal impact deposits.
- Session 3- July 1, 2022– Impacts / Geoheritage/ Geopark/ UNESCO labels / Geotourism and means for making any “World Heritage” attractive and profitable to the public.
- Session 4- July 2, 2022– Other Research and Restitution related to asteroids and impacts (Meteoritics, Extraterrestrial ressources, Planetary defense, Origin of Life, Habitability of planets).
Oral sessions are made up of face-to-face and remote presentations. In the latter case, the presentations must be recorded in full HD or 4K video format. MP4 and sent to email@example.com no later than June 15, 2022.
No presentations or revisions to presentations will be accepted after June 15, 2022
Oral Presentation Timeline
Total time (discussion and transition included): 15 minutes.
- Presentation duration: 12 minutes
- Discussion: 3 minutes
- Timing alert/warning: 8-minutes, 10-minutes, 12 minutes
Hardware and Software Specifications
The oral session room will be equipped with Windows hardware and software only. No Mac hardware or software will be used in the session rooms.
File Name and Submission Requirements
- File name format: PresentationTime_LastName
- Presentation time should be use 24-h format (e.g., 0830, 1300)
- Accepted presentation file formats: PowerPoint, PDF
- Accepted video and audio file formats (if used): MP3, MP4
- Presenters should also upload any source video and audio files with their presentations (PresentationTime_LastName_video; PresentationTime_LastName_audio).
The computer file will be provided on a USB key. It must be dropped off and tested at the presentations office no later than 6 p.m. the day before the presentation.
In-Person Speaker Guidelines
- In-person presenters will not use their own laptops to display slides.
- In-person presenters wil advance their presentation slides using remote slide advancer (clicker) provided in the oral session room.
- In-person presenyers will be required to wear a lapel microphone.
Remote Speaker Guidelines
- The remote speaker needs to have joined the session on TEAM One of the session chairs in the room will advance slides for remote presenters.
- Remote presenters will not display their own slides.
- Remote presenters slides and video will be displayed in the session room.
Instructions for poster presenters will be available at a later date.
Poster Session Timeline – will be available at a later date.
In-Person Poster Presenter Guidelines
The guidelines will be available at a later date.
- Poster Size : A0 (118,9 x 84,1 cm)
- Matériel provided :
- June 29: Setup June 29, 8:00 am / Removal June 29, 3:15pm
- June 30: Setup June 30, 8am / Removal June 30, 3:15pm
- June 01: Setup July 01, 8am / Removal July 01, 3:15pm